- Sausages (a pack of 10)
- Sliced Onion – 2 medium-sized
- Chopped Tomatoes – 1 medium-sized
- Ginger-Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
- Chilly Powder – 2 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Everest Chicken Masala – 2-3 tbsp
- Curry Leaves – A sprig
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and add the onions- saute till they turn translucent.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste, curry leaves and saute.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and stir- add salt appropriately.
- Once the ingredients are properly cooked- add the chilli powder, coriander powder and the Chicken masala; stir for a few minutes till the oil separates from the masala.
- Add a cup of water and mix well to form a gravy.
- Add the chicken sausages (sliced the want you want) and cook for about 10-15 minutes until either the sausages fluff up or the gravy turns thick.
P.S I recommend DOUX Hot & Spicy chicken franks (if its available) otherwise Venky’s Chicken Hot Dog.